Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Update #2 for November 29th ....

So ... here is a little more eye candy (new stuff !!)  ... and kit updates.
AND !!! I will be open every Wednesday night in December & January. Well, except Christmas & New Years Day ... lol. Wednesday nights have been really fun and very busy, so I thought I would give them a go every week !
I have been kitting like a mad woman today ... over 200 kits assembled. But , for those of you who have been waiting, no snowmen or angels. Some of the parts arrived late today and the rest of the parts are en route. I am kitted out for tonight so will have to leave the job for next week. I will have the snowmen ready by Wednesday and hopefully the angel wings and "bods" will have arrived by then too !
And then the December decorative stand thing ... having a problem getting the right size rings so that too will have to wait until next week. Again, sorry !
But I do have 2 card kits, a larger stamp/cards/tags kit, and a banner kit. All ready !! The first three kits are in the previous post ( scroll down for pictures & details). The banner kit has been brought back by popular demand ! I had so many requests, I made up a bunch. The patterned papers are different this year (see the right hand side of the picture for samples) and are not as pale as the picture seems to show ... not a great photographer ... and the diecuts are in darker reds & greens. I really like the colour combinations this year !!  So you get all the materials and directions for just $5. This is a no sew , quick assemble project that would make a great little gift for a neighbour, a co-worker, teacher, or for a gift exchange. Just $5 each !!!

And now for NEW !!!
Taylored Expressions : sympathy stamp set .

AH ! My favourite stamp set !

Love this one - even though I hate being homeless camping.
20 stamps in this set !!

This cute sets includes the stamps as well as the jar die.

For the music lover ! Six lovely dies.

This paper is wonderful . Lovely birches on one side and glorious cardinals on the other. ♥


Well, that's it for now. I will continue to unpack tonight and will have more news next week - and snowman earring kits too !!

No comments: