Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Beads & Paper ! Kit of the Week !

Hi everyone !
Scroll down to the previous post to see the in-store classes I have just posted. The first one is next Wednesday night !!
I have just unpacked some beautiful beads as well as some great die cutting & stamping items. Let me share them with you .
But first , here is this week's kit ...
CARD KIT OF THE WEEK :

You will get all the materials to make these 3 exact cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved.

NEW BEADS :
Quite a few new items - and more to be unpacked. Hope to have another update at the end of the week with even more !!

**FIRE & ICE Agate
Beautiful !!
By the strand or also available individually.



Also available as 10mm FACETED rounds ...
sparkly and lovely.
Only $4.99 a strand.


** OVAL Memory wire ! Great idea. Our wrists are NOT round (even on a puffy day ...lol ) - much better fit !!

** SUEDE ... well actually, faux suede. I can't tell !
Fourteen beautiful colours !!


And suede tassels to match !!!
** CRYSTALS ...
Preciosa restocked in great Christmas project colours.
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm ... just $2.99 a strand !

Fun stars from Swarovski - they would make spectacular holiday jewelry !

And a little pile of supplies waiting to be made into samples ...

 

** SNOWFLAKES ...
I have the wire snowflake forms in stock so I ordered in a bunch of inexpensive but oh so sparkly beads to make them with. I also have people in every holiday season looking for craft beads, so I decided to get some in this year. Some of the bags are huge, but don't worry, I'll do them up in smaller bags. SAMPLES are on my to-do list this week !!





** CHARMS :
More charms to unpack ... Christmas, dragons, winter sports ...
I am also working on these ...
Yes, the crystal Christmas Earrings and pendants. I still have some bits & pieces that I am waiting for but they should be ready next week !

New Paper Products : some restocks, some new. And more arriving this week. Hoping for another update later this week !
* restocked dies ...


Here's some great news ... there are more word dies in the pre-order stages ... "With Sympathy", "Thinking of You ...", "In my Thoughts", and "Happy Birthday" in a smaller script. Watch for those in the next few months.

* great new diecutting tool - a magnetic platform from Sizzix. Perfect for use with stamp & die sets like those from Tim Holtz and other designers. Simply stamp, lay the thin metal die exactly where you want to cut, and then cut. Perfect precision !!


* Great new stamp set from Taylored Expressions ... great sentiments for cards !

Restocked :
- 8.5x11 cardstock in holiday colours
- ink pads
- Tim Holtz Ideology items
Okay, that's it for now ! I have to run ... lots more unpacking, kitting, ordering, and a list of samples to make ... yikes !!
I am open this week Wednesday 6:30-8pm as well as Friday 10-5. Please stop in !! Check out the samples for the upcoming classes, see the new products, and *hopefully* some new samples .

5 comments:

Lyngo said...

Hi Pam l
Would you please set aside a magnetic platform for me ..

Thanks,
"Mom"

pam said...

Hi Lynn, They are sold out but I will order more this week. Thanks !

pam said...

Just ordered them Lynn, will be here next week.

Lyngo said...

Thank you Pam .

pam said...

Hi Lynn, the magnetic platforms are here. :)