Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Stamps ... a 3rd post this week.

Hi !
I am unpacking another box and wanted to quickly share with you. New stamps !! And oh so cute !
Love these banner stamps from Penny Black !!

Santa's laundry !! lol.

These background stamps are great ! They would look super plain, coloured in, embossed, watermark stamped ... oh, so many ideas !!

Love the sentiments ... perfect for inside cards !!

Oh my !! Elves & gingerbread ... cuteness galore !!
And I love the elf quotes from Buddy the Elf !!

And these are just a hoot !! (Couldn't resist.) Adorable !

Scroll down for a great deal on embossing folders and down again to see this week's kit
and what's new in beads.
Hope to see you  Friday !!

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Hi Pam: Could you put aside the Penny Black Christmas Banner stamp for me. Thanks. Eleanor

pam said...

I certainly will. Thanks !