Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So, Here's this week's news ...

Hi !
I have been sorting & pricing for 4 days now ... the boxes are piled 5 feet high and 3 rows wide ... I have managed to stick a lot of stuff away in the last 18 years ... out of sight, out of mind, I guess. But it is going to be in sight on Saturday !! The sun will be shining and I will be loading tables with items priced from 10 cents to $5. And a few things (cash register, etc...) that are more but not many. Lots to choose from. There is : craft supplies for kids, every type of needlework supplies, ribbon, giftware, painting supplies, how to & pattern books, dollhouse & miniature supplies, some retail racks, peg hooks, some scrapbooking & beading , frames & framing supplies, framed prints & artwork, prints for framing, storage  ... and more. Sale starts at 9:30 .  I am working on getting the debit terminal outside ... somehow ... but it might be a good idea to bring cash too. I will update if I can get the terminal outside !!
(please note : the store will NOT be open that day .. Sorry)
And here is another sale !!! I really really need to clear out some more stock so I can finish rearranging the last part of the store , back where the stamps are. That is next week's task as well as crating an area for classes. So, to achieve that goal, I am further reducing the sale items.

 
YELLOW TICKET SALE ITEMS
this Friday
LAST CHANCE SALE ...
take another 50% off the sale price !!!!!
That will make many items 75% off !!!
 
For example , many of the Delica bead vials will now be just $1 !!
And many of the Spellbinder sets will be just $5 to $7.50 !!!
Once I start rearranging, much of the sale stock will be packed up so don't wait !!
Last chance !!!!
 
There is some new stock that just arrived 15 minutes ago but I am honestly not sure that I will get it unpacked this week - I'll try but next week for sure . Still lots of great things that I put out last week - Christmas papers, dies, beads --and the even bigger last chance sale . New stock next week and information on classes will be ready the week after that ! It is slowly but surely coming together !!!
Hope to see you this week !!!!

Just a quick edit ... right now I am unpacking & pricing a huge box of prints for the yard sale. We used to frame prints for the Acadia craft sale . We still have many left. I thought I would share some quick & blurry pix so you would have an idea of what I have. They are heavy thick prints ready to be framed or permaplaqued. I have 8x10, 8x20, 16x20 as well as smaller and much larger. The 8x20 & 16x20+ are only $1 each and the smaller ones are 50 cents. There is a big variety of subject matter ... seascapes, landscapes, horses, animals, vintage, sports, coffee, gardening, lighthouses, angels, primitive, art prints .... so much. Just thought they might be good for Christmas gifts !!










No comments: