Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

RANGER !!

Just unpacking a big box of Ranger goodies and oh my I love Ranger products ! Here are a few of the things I am unpacking ...

NEW STICKLES !!! L-R : Mercury Glass, Ice Blue, Champagne, Pink Taffeta, Pine (my fave !), Cranberry.


The new colours of Distress Markers !! Set of 12 for just $39.99.
(evergreen bough, festive berries, gathered twigs, iced spruce, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, picked raspberry, salty ocean, ripe persimmon, seedless preserves, shaded lilac, squeezed lemonade)
 
And guess what this is ?? The new DISTRESS GLITTER !!! Look at it all ... ohhhhh yay !!!

4 comments:

Merrilee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merrilee said...

Pam, can you get #738 'Happy Birthday' die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

pam said...

Hi Merrilee,
I've had it in stock quite a few times - always sell out and it is sold out right now. My supplier is also sold out so I am just waiting until they get them back in.

Merrilee said...

Thanks Pam.