Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Okay ....

Well this is the week that I started to make physical changes in the store ... moving things around, making things easier to look after, making space for workshops. It is the kind of thing that once you start ... you can't stop. To move one thing, 10 other things have to move. So I knew it would be best to do it on a week that I didn't have to be open Wednesday night ... and here it is Wednesday night and I can say with 100% certainty , that was a good idea !! I have a huge mess and tonight & tomorrow to get it together ... the race is on !!! I'll have before & after pictures tomorrow night !

No comments: