Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Some Sunday Treasures ...

Hi everyone ! Just in unpacking a box that I didn't get finished last week ... thought I would share a quick look with you. I honestly squealed when I saw the hallowe'en paper !!
Just leave a comment or email me if you want anything saved.
new masks/stencils. Love the little Balzer Bits !

Tape !! So pretty !

Christmas , Hallowe'en and Chalk board design tape !!

Mini File Folders from Teresa Collins "Masquerade" line.

Awesome stickers !

♥ these stickers !! A 12x12 sheet ... perfect fro cards, decorations, or treat bags !

Beautiful Christmas paper from Reminisce.

and more from Reminisce ... elegant !

okay ... here's where I got really happy !! Love the Hallowe'en paper form Reminisce ... lots of vintage Hallowe'en images. Check out the next few photos !!! 

look at all those images !!

and the traditional cat in pumpkin ... ♥♥♥ !!

And last, but certainly not least, gorgeous glittered paper from My Mind's Eye.

No comments: