Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

And Yet Another Update this Week !!

EDIT : Just marked down a bunch of Swarovski and Preciosa crystal pieces ... heart pendants, loops, ovals, snowflakes ... and more. They are 35-50% off and some are 2 for the original price of 1. Great buys !!
In my big clean out, I found a few more of the apple mini albums from Maya Road. I have done up kits and have a half dozen of them.
The kits include : the mini album, 12 patterned papers, paper & template for leaves, embellishments(27 pcs), ribbon, letter stickers as well as photos and general instructions. Each kit is different. The price per kit is $12.
SOLD OUT !!!
The kit ...

sample

sample


And I just unpacked this ... Project Life. I totally forgot I had even ordered it ... now that's a poor memory !! Anyway, I have a selection of the page inserts and journaling cards for all you Project Life fans out there ! Here is a link if you are unfamiliar with Project Life ... it is an easy & quick method of documenting every day life !
 
 
 
 
 
A variety of Project Life products ... page holders, inserts, envelopes, journaling cards.

This the BIG box. It has 60 of the 12x12 page holders in the layouts shown on the box. The package is only $29.99 !!

More inserts in various sizes ...

A smaller multipack.

Lots more new products (including the first Christmas paper of the season) and the Kit of the Week in the next post!


No comments: