Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And One Last Update for this Week ...

Hi everyone !
Here's another update on what's new . If you have been reading the blog this week you saw that the We R Memory Keeper's Envelope Punch Boards have arrived. I had 25 and have only 2 left ! If you want one, let me know. They are also sold out at the supplier's again so it may be a while before I can get more. I also posted links to videos demonstrating the Envelope Punch Board as well as the new punch boards being released this fall ... Gift Bag, Gift Box, Pillow Box, and Candy Box punch boards.
ALSO, I posted some great deals on dies .. I was able to get some fun Hallowe'en and other dies as well as some embossing folders at great prices. So I am passing them on to you. The dies are just $4.99 !! And the embossing folder set is just $6.99 for 4 folders.


 


And now ... NEW !!
New dies from Penny Black ... balloons, dots, butterflies, birds on wire, and flowers. Watch for samples in a few weeks !

And a few great new stamps from penny Black !!!
And back in stock ...
6x6 pads of Beautiful Life paper from Echo Park. My first batch of them sold out in a snap !


As for kits this week ... sorry ! I fell short. I'm not going to get into it about this week ... it was a doozy involving big chickens, little chickens, cartons and cartons, lots of appointments and just general insanity (lol) ... but it's over and things are settled down ... yay !! But the kit suffered. Sorry. I'll try to have a great one for you  next week ! Thanks  & be sure to stop in and see what's new as well as pick up some of the great sales going on. And get ready for the new fall & Christmas stock ... there is a lot of it coming !!! Have a great week my friends !

No comments: