Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Kit , New dies, Stamps , and more ... and more ... and more ...

Hello !
Busy this week ... lots to unpack, lots of beads being bagged up, kits assembled. All good !
Tons of pictures !

Card Kit of the Week :

This week's kit uses ice cream themed paper ... all lovely strawberry, chocolate chip, and moonmist colours ! The cards would be great birthday cards or note cards. And who doesn't like ice cream ?
You get all the materials - ready to assemble- for all 3 cards for just $5. The diecuts and journaling cards vary from kit to kit but they all come from the same co-ordinating line so they are all cute !! Leave a comment or email me if you want any saved.

PAPER :
Loads of new things ... I'll be unpacking & pricing this week but will hopefully have time to make samples for next week !!!
* lots of amazing new dies from Dee's Dies !! Yes !! The Christmas tree dies are here !!!







* Christmas paper from Bo Bunny ... "Elf Magic"


 

* Bella Blvd paper ... "Christmas Countdown"




  * and Hallowe'en too  ... "Trick or Treat " !



Samples :
I made some samples with some of the new stamps & dies that came in last week ... just so I could see how they looked ... here are a few !
I wanted to see how these Beatrix Potter stamps looked so I stamped one ... cute I would say !

See ? If you were a colourer they would really be cute !

Penny Black's new butterfly stamp. Love it !! I stamped it and then used my aqua brush & Distress markers to add colour. Then a little Stickles for good measure.

Here's a new embossing folder set from Sizzix ... bicycles. The pink one I made by wiping a pink chalk inkpad across the folder before embossing white paper.

I love this die from Penny Black. "Birds on Wire"

I used glossy paper for the background and inked it with Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge, Barn Door, and Dried Marigold.
I wanted  a sunset look. Then I just added the birds diecut from black cardstock.

Another simple card with black diecut birds.

This one is my favourite. I diecut the birds from white and then added colour with the aqua brush and Distress markers.
I love colourful birds !!

I like this flower too ! It can be used many ways.

I diecut this one from white and then added ink with the aqua brush & Distress Markers.

This one I die cut twice ... the stem from green and the flower from patterned paper. Quick & cheerful !!





BEADS:
* many many more bags of beads added to the $1 baskets ... hundreds of bags !!
* metal spacer beads
* more cords & chain
Here is a quick - and I mean QUICK , less than 10 minutes - bracelet that I made last week. All you need is elastic cord and 2 strands of beads. The materials cost less than $4.50 and you will have plenty left for another project ! Drop in ... I can explain it to you in minutes !

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hi Pam ... would you set aside a Merry Christmas and Season's Greeting die for me please .. I think I already said which tree die I wanted to get ..thank you;

"Mom"