Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

S.A.L.E.


That is the word of the day !!! I am loading up my price gun with these little yellow stickers and then roaming ... looking for items to mark down and clear out. Not to mention the boxes of odds & sods that I have been sifting through ... I may have an organizational problem ... lol !!
Watch throughout the store for SALE tags ... I really am marking lots of stock down to clear ... I want a lean mean inventory . Something in this store has to be lean & mean ... lol.
I just received word that some of the new Christmas & Hallowe'en stock has been shipped ... watch for that in the next few weeks !
And I found a box of new items that hadn't been unpacked ...

Silky Sponges by Hero Arts, Colour Shine from Heidi Swapp, fun Prima, great little tiny bottlecap embellishments from basic grey, premade scalloped cards & envelopes from Bazzill, and dies from Cottage Cutz.


... and an other box of older items that will be hitting the sale table.

EDIT : so far I have marked down selected 6x6 pads ($3.99), aluminum wire, stamps, some Sizzix & Spellbinders, decorative tape, stickers, alphabets, some headpins/eyepins/jumprings , storage items, Smash book bits, Tim Holtz journals & notepads, a few tools ... and still at it !!!

So keep checking in all month ... there will be BARGAINS, NEW STOCK, TREASUES OF ALL SORTS !!!!
(Sorry, no kit this week again ... too much sorting, lugging, and pricing.)
Be sure to read the next blog post if you haven't yet this week ... change is coming !!!

No comments: