Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Week of May !

Hi everyone !
First ... EDIT !!! My very kind friend Crystal has offered to come in & open the store for me Thursday morning so it won't be closed after all. I am so lucky ... thank you Crystal !!!
on Thursday June 6th (next Thursday) I will be opening at 1:30pm.  I have an appointment in Kentville and can't get it for another day. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Card Kit of the Week :
Ho! Ho! Ho! It's Christmas !! I will be doing one Christmas kit each month so you can get a head start on Christmas cards & items. This month takes advantage of cute coloured tags and that wonderful, candy diecut paper !! You get everything you8 need - precut, prescored, prestamped, precoloured - for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any kits saved or mailed.
 
New this Week ...
* new stamps ... from American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, and Penny Black
 
* lots of mini spools of spring & summer ribbon ... only .75 spool !!
 
* American Crafts "Mayberry" paper ... so cute & fresh !!


 
* Echo Park "Happy Camper" ... I love this paper !! It is adorable ... little tents & campers. Not cute enough to make me want to camp but there really isn't anything cute enough to make me want to do that !! LOL !!


 
* great "guy" paper ... moustaches on the front & western themed designs on the back. "Giddy Up" from Carta Bella.
 
* more of the 6x6 Tim Holtz cardstock pads.
 
* Peel Offs Stickers ... I wasn't sure about these but I ordered some to see ... and I love them !! I used the Happy Birthday sticker on one of last week's cards in the kit. It actually looked like it had been embossed.
 
 So I ordered more ! I have Thank You, Happy Birthday, Musical Notes, as well as design elements like simple wavy or scalloped lines to use as borders and hearts. Only $2.39 per package and you get lots in each !

 
 So that's a bit of what's new ... drop in & see for yourself !

No comments: