Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A little More ...



Hi !
I have a few new papers to share and then some inspiration ..
For Graduation ...

For Mother's Day or just for Mom any day ...


And now ... I have a few stamps that I played around with today ...
Stampers' Anonymous Simple Sayings (Tim Holtz), Kaiser Craft Dress Form and Alphabet, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Jar
 
 
First Up ... Lucky Charm Jar ...


I used the jar stamp as well as the little heart & the sentiment from the set. There are actually 7 stamps in the set !
Just a quick tag ... decided to fill the jar with the tiny music stamp from the set.
Notice the ribbon ?
 
I did a quick stamp on the ribbon with the music stamp as well just to make it more interesting !!
A great stamp set for just $4.59.

Now ... the Dress Form from Kaiser (just $3.99 !!)
 

A few different looks ...
 A nice simple card !

This one incorporates the Alphabet stamp (also from Kaiser ... $3.99) and the Simple Sayings . This set is $34.99 but INVALUABLE for card makers. It contains the label shape as well as 27 sentiments. I absolutely love it !!
And then I went for something completely different ! Bright happy colours. And ... again ... the Tim Holtz label and sentiment.
 Well, that's it for now ... keep watching for a BIG KIT that I designed today ... it will take a few days to photograph , price, and cut but it's coming !!!
Have a great week !

(Scroll down for this week's kits !)


 
 


No comments: