Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, April 8, 2013

This Week's kit ...


OWLS ! What a hoot ... lol. This week's kit is all owls ... including a stamp set !!
You get all the supplies - ready to assemble - PLUS a little owl stamp set ,all for just $5.
If you want any saved, leave me a comment. They are going fast !!
I can mail them if you would like ... just add $2 postage for the first kit and $1 each for any more. If it's less, I'll let you know !
More posts coming later this week ...

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Pam ; would you please set aside a kit for me . Thanks " Mom "

pam said...

Sure will !! Thanks Mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

Would you put aside a kit for me please?

Thanks
Shelley K.

pam said...

Sure will Shelley !

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, Hope I am not to late...could you put aside a kit of me. Thanks, Eleanor

pam said...

Last set Eleanor ! Perfect !!