Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello !

Hi everyone !
This has been a hard week ... sorting, kitting, unpacking ... I started Sunday morning & I hope to finish tonight ... well, I guess I have to since I'm open tomorrow ! LOL !

BEADS :
I have been up to my eyeballs in beads ... wow. I had such a great response about the $1 packages of metal beads that I am doing the same thing with the smaller glass beads. And they are a mess !!! So many mixed up beads ... eek. So I have spent the last 4 days ... just me and 1200 bags ... bagging up small glass filler beads. So many of the beads that are under 25 cents each are now bagged up . And they are $1 per bag. But you get more bang for your buck ... there are more beads in the bags than you could have purchased individually for $1. If I don't have to account for lost beads -"vacuum food" - I can make them an even better price ! I also took the opportunity to bag up some of the more expensive discontinued beads ... many are 50 cents each but you will get 3 or 4 in your $1 bag !! So I have cleaned trays, sorted beads, bagged, and put out new beads in the empty spots ... yay !!

 
While I was sorting, I made some more of the bead mix bags ... and because I just wanted to BE DONE ... I STUFFED those bags !! So lots of great mixes available ! Super for memory wire bracelets, cha cha bracelets, multi strand necklaces, or just plain ANYTHING !!

I also did up some $1.99 bags of 8mm round assortments ... perfect for a quick bracelet !

And new ...
* longer ear wires with a rhinestone insert ... gunmetal. These are not as long as the plain ones . Very cute !!

* new semi-precious : dog teeth amethyst ( I have no clue about the name !!), crazy lace agate in pink and blue, coral, multi colour agate, turquoise.



How cute are these ?!!

* rosemontees in several sizes
* 4mm NAVY fire polished beads. Yes, actually navy !! And I am restocked on the jet, crystal, silver lined crystal.
* new slim tools ... from $6.99 to $7.99. Side cutters and pliers ...round nose, bent nose, chain nose.
* cathedral beads & glass lady bugs !

PAPER :
 * new from Tim Holtz & Sizzix ... great dies & embossing folders.

* restocked on Tim Holtz stamps
 
including MY FAVOURITE !
 
* fun new rub ons and embellishments.

* She Art supplies from Pink Paislee & Christy Tomlinson ... scroll down 2 posts to see the details !

* adorable little bags ... imagine these on a card or a layout. Available in packages and also by the piece !

 
 

Kit of the Week ...
scroll down to see it ... it was posted on Monday ... but all you can do is look - it's sold out. Sorry ! I guess I better get the kits assembled now ... lol. That's what I'm off to do now ... have a great day & hope to see you this week !

No comments: