Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Unpacking !!

Hi !



A few photos of what I am unpacking this afternoon ... and that is just the top layer !! I have products from : Prima, Bo Bunny, Jesse James, Pebbles, Spellbinders, Art Gone Wild, Studio Calico, Hot off the Press, Kaiser, and more !!!!

Prima wooden pieces !

 
Stamps !

Washi tape & Pretty bags from Pebbles.

 Oh ... the masks & stencils ... how to choose ?!!
 Glitter tools ! And lovely ones . Bottles, spoons to scoop it back up with, and funnels to get it in the bottle. So glam !! Perfect for a Glitter Girl !

And there is more ... but I have to get it unpacked !!!
 
Kits are in yesterdays post ... I still have a *few* of the Easter tag kits ... card kits are sold out.
 



 




No comments: