Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

On the Eve of Snow ...

Hi everyone ! As I type this, I am listening to the weather warnings about tonight's snow storm ... and I'm excited. I'm not ready for winter to be done so a good blast of snow will be nice. I may be the only one happy but at least someone appreciates it ...lol.

KIT OF THE WEEK
Two kits this week ...
the card kit is SOLD OUT - thank you !!
This kit uses the beautiful "Secret Garden" from Graphic 45. You will get all the materials for 2 cards, a lovely gift bag, a tiny tag , and a wee little clothes pin to attach the tag to the bag. The purple card is lined this week and has the birthday sentiment stamped inside. The diecuts vary in the kits but they are all luscious lovely florals. You get all the materials you need - prestamped, prescored, precut, prefolded - for all the items for $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved.

Kit #2 ...


The second kit is a quick little project that makes 9 tags. You get 9 spring coloured tags , ribbon, patterned paper and adorable stickers. You can quickly make tags for little bags of Easter treats !! Also $5. This would be a great project for kids too !!
If you live too far away to pick up the kits but still want them - no problem !! Just add $2 for postage & handling !! You can leave a comment with an email address and we can work out the arrangements. I can take a credit card # on the phone or put up a private listing on Etsy so you can use Paypal. On line store is in the works ... but it is a lot of work , so it will be a while. This should work in the meantime !

2 comments:

Eleanor Gillis said...

Hi Pam: Wondering if you could put both card kits aside for me. I plan a trip down your way this week. Thanks, Eleanor

pam said...

I certainly will Eleanor. Thank you !