Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More New STUFF ...

This is the second post this week ... scroll down to see all the lovely new Graphic 45 and more.
More new CHA products ...

* Authentique ... paper from "Renew", "Hope" , and "Summer Seasons" collections including some really nice Easter paper !!




* Easter tags & mini stamps sets
Tags are just 75 cents and stamps are $1.49. Perfect for fun Easter cards , treat bags, and tags !!


Special Orders & Lay Aways
Last week I checked out my layaway & special order shelves ... and YIKES !! Oh my ... there were items that people had special ordered way back in October ... Christmas special orders and lay aways that are no longer of interest to anyone ... items that I easily could have sold a few months ago when they were all the rage ... and more. So I put most of it back into inventory. From now on, I will only be able to hold items for a certain length of time. I have many customers who travel several hours to shop and come every few months - no problem - I can hold items for them. And I am so grateful that they do come here to shop !! The same with card kits ... I have a whole list of you who pick your kits up every month or even every 3 months - again no problem, I know that you come on that regular basis. I appreciate it. But holding seasonal items or special orders for 4 or 5 months and not having them picked up at all just means lost revenue ... and that's bad.  So I am going to have to try hard to keep on top of it. Not trying to be a meany ... really, I'm not . LOL.


THIS WEEK'S CARD KIT :
I was planning on an Easter kit and even came up with 2 kit designs last night after midnight ... I fell asleep watching Jeopardy at 11:30pm and woke up with a vision ...lol !!! But when I checked my mail this morning I had a new die & stamp set for Easter and new that I had to revamp the designs to include them ! So the Easter kit will be next week. I promise !!
Meanwhile, I have this kit ready ...

ABC Primer Cards ... makes one large card and 2 regular sized cards. Two Happy Birthday and a Thanks so Much card. Cute ! You get everything you need for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any kits saved.
* You may notice that the last few kits have had prescored cards that were not folded ... welllllll, I often will make upwards of 200 cards at a time. I have really troublesome hands and folding makes them really sore ... so I am being a bit lazy and just scoring them for you ... I am hoping you don't mind folding them yourselves. I would really appreciate it !! That way I can make more kits ...lol !!

So I am off now to bag up leaves ... lol ... I dyed about 1000 of the little darlings yesterday so I must get them packaged as well as more of that beautiful seam binding .


Then those delicate little flower earring kits are the next on the list and then hopefully time for a pendant ...

Now keep scrolling down for yesterday's post ...

No comments: