Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CLEAN UP !!!!!!!

Okay ... I don't think it is Spring Cleaning really ... mainly because I don't really like Spring, nor do I care much for cleaning ... but I am CLEARING THE DECKS !!! I have gone through lots of stock and weeded stuff out ... and then slashed the prices !! I am trying to make room for some new things and ideas ... so stuff has got to go ! So there are bargains to be had !!  I have been in here since Sunday and have managed to fill a long table with sale items. This week I concentrated on paper crafting but next week I will be doing the same thing with beading ... so more to come !!

PAPER :


EMBOSSING FOLDERS ... do you ever look at those multi packs and think "I really only want that one ... I don't want to buy all 4 (or 2) ?" Well, you are in luck. I opened most of them up this week !! So you can buy whichever ones you want ! Prices range from $1.99 to $5.99 each. Don't miss out on this chance !!


This week you will find : stamps (almost 200 of them !!), dies, embossing folders, stickers, rubons, flowers, paints & inks, albums, mini albums, kits, scor pal boards & bag, Smootch, tools, ribbon, Mod Podge, and more . Most of it is 50% and the rest is pretty close !! But don't wait too long ... the sale won't last forever. At some point I will get sick of seeing the stuff and it will be gone !! lol. That's how I roll ... (All sales final.)



In the process of purging, I have revamped and tidied up sections ...
Buttons, Bling, Eyelets & Brads ... all happily displayed !
 

Stamps tidied up !

Adhesives ALL IN ONE SPOT !!!


Dies & Embossing nicely re-arranged !


BEADS :
I am unpacking a beading order this afternoon ... magnetic closures, chain, head pins, spacer beads, and more. And then next week I will start sorting the beading inventory so watch for sales and mixed bags !!

So I am spending the rest of the day returning the store to a presentable state. That make take a while ...  There is no kit this week - a short week with the Good Friday holiday and also, I have been too busy sorting stuff like a lunatic, I just couldn't get it done. A fun one next week !!

Closed Good Friday. Have a happy Easter !!

No comments: