Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Day !

Hi everyone !
EDIT : Just added more stamps to the 50% off basket ...
Just making kits, listening to the weather, and thinking that this Saturday & Sunday will be great crafting days ... sounds like a big storm !! ( I love snow storms !!) So you really should stop in Thursday or Friday to stock up on supplies ... *wink wink* !

KIT OF THE WEEK

This week's kit is for Valentines. You will get the materials - precut, prescored, prefolded - for 2 cards as well as 2 tags and some ribbon I dyed. PLUS ... A STAMP SET !!! All for $5. Supplies are limited. Leave a comment if you want any saved.
 After I finished making the kit samples I played around with the stamps and some glassine bags (10/$1). They are perfect for some Valentine treats. I just did a quick swipe on each bag with white craft paint and then stamped when it was dry. I tried various ink colours and also sprayed over the stamped images with some Dylusions in Bubble Gum Pink. Quick & fun !!


PAPER :
* new Valentine paper ... great vintage style ! I also have a few more stickers & "lovey" things.

* stamps ... big sets, tiny sets (some only $1.69 !!) , restocked favourites.



* I have those great Christmas sets back in stock ... 2 sheets of wonderful stamps for just $12.99

* FINALLY ... glue dots & dimensionals are back in stock !!

* stickers ... vintage cars, borders, and St Paddy's day !!

* banner template ... how great is this ??! You can simply trace the banner, cut out, and stamp with any message. Perfect !!

* few more Tim Holtz Distress Stain colours ...

* trims ... I had several different spools of these acrylic trims before Christmas and sold out of most of them. I was really happy to see more ! So I have a whole pile of various trims in both silver and antique bronze. They are really light , can be cut apart, and can easily be glued on projects. They can even be coloured with Copics or alcohol inks ! And ... best part ... they are all $1 a yard or less !!!


RANGER'S DYLUSIONS INK SPRAYS:
These aren't new but there are several new colours coming out soon . (including a white that will be a SOLID white over other colours ... can't wait !!)  And some of you may not be familiar with it ... and some of us may have just recently started trying them out ...lol. I am totally in love with this sprays !! The colours are bright, vibrant , and gorgeous. Use them alone or blend them ... so much fun !!

I made up some tags with individual colours as samples . First I applied a little wipe of gesso ( which I will soon have in small trial size bottles) through a stencil ( I also love those !!) . I let it dry and then spritzed & sprayed the gorgeous colours. I used one colour per tag so you could see the individual tags and then I quickly spritzed a few tags with several colours. To really blend them you can spray your tag first with water, then the inks. Then I wiped off the excess and wiped the gesso with a baby wipe to remove any extra colour. Fun fun fun !!





BEADS:
I have PLENTY of heart charms, beads, pendants ... lots of red & pink cords ... pink & red crystals galore ... why not whip up a pair of little pink or red earrings ? Or add a heart charm to a chain or leather cord ? Or a sweet little heart dangle on a bookmark ? Lots of bead love here !!

* restocked on wires
* more cotton  leather cords
* lots more metal blanks for stamping
* pkgs of wooden rigged beads
* more seedbeads


No comments: