Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last Week of February ...

Hi everyone !!
Just a quick post this week .
I am busy trying to gather up various things that I want to clear out ... because next week the mother lode arrives !! Lots of pre-orders are shipping this week, so I expect lots of goodies !!
Here are just a few of what I am expecting ...
Sizzix, Graphic 45, Carta Bella, Pebbles, Ranger, Tim Holtz stamps & dies, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Crafters Workshop (that means more stencils ... yay !!), Cottage Cutz, and a few more I can't remember !
But I need to MAKE ROOM !!! So I am making up some great deal packages ...
* firstly, I am changing my mind about how I sell 12x12 cardstock. To be honest, I sell way more 8.5x11 so I am going to downsize the colour selection I have. I will be moving it to a rack and choosing enough colours to fill the rack. There will still be a good variety , just a bit less. So that means all the odds'n'ends ,worn edge pieces, and partial packages of unknown colours have to go ! So I am working this afternoon to do the 12x12 cardstock up in nice colour group packages 20 sheets for $7.50. They are usually .65 sheet so that's a good saving ! Great way to stock up on a bunch of random colours.


* stickers may be next ... just sayin' ...
* and then I will move on to beads ... lots of end of the package beads so I will be working this week & next on grab bags and bead mix packages. Time to clear out the stragglers !
So keep stopping in for lots of great bargains !!

PAPER :
* new paper
* more inks & sprays
* more ribbons
* gesso & paint

CARD KIT OF THE WEEK :

The kit this week is POSY CARDS ! Bright & cheerful for all of you dreaming of spring . The kit includes all the materials - ready to assemble- for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved.

BEADS :
* more wire & findings
* more crystals
* more wooden beads
* more mixes & project bags

So drop in , stock up on some great clearance bargains, check out what's new and get ready to be INSPIRED in the next few weeks !!!

** I'll just mention, that if you want anything in previous posts or have a question about something in a past post, leave a comment on the most current blog post. I don't always go way back so I sometimes miss a question. Thanks !!

Hours :
Thursday & Friday from 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm

No comments: