Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cleaning House !!!

Hi everyone !
It's that time of year ... the big trade show (CHA) has just ended and lots of new things are being listed for pre-order. That makes me think I need more space ... SO, it is clean up, mark down, and clear out time !! So I took out a red marker and went to town on the price tags !! And what does the red marker mean ? It means 50% OFF !!!! wahoooooo !!
So far, I have marked down over 200 stamps & stamp sets. Christmas, Easter, Tim Holtz, birthday, Maya Road, Inkadinkado, Stampendous, Purple Onion, Lawn Fawn ... and sooooo many more !
Just a few of the stamps ... check out the walls too ... many more !!
I also marked down most of the punches & punch sets and a bunch of Maya Road Chipboard albums. 50% off.
Then I found several baskets of Miyuki bead kits ... one was simple little kits for children to adults ... 50% off ... and then the lovely elaborate ones for necklaces, bracelets, and earrings ... yes, 1/2 price !!!
 
Next will be coloured wire and some beading tools ... half price ...
Just added selected coloured wire & tigertail, findings & beads, ribbon, metal stamp letter & image punches, beading tools, some sizzix dies, cricut cartridge, chains ...
Now a basket of Sizzix dies & folders as well as Cuttlebug dies....
 
Kit of the Week
This week's card kit makes 2 of the regular size and a larger 5x7 card. You get all the materials, ready-to-assemble, for all 3 cards for just $5. There are several different designs for the large card so I will attach a few photos and you can decide which you would prefer ... just put in your request quickly as there are limited numbers of each !





Watch for a Valentine kit next week !!

BEADS
I have been bagging, bagging, bagging. Check out the bins of lovely beads ... from $1.99 bag to $3.50. I have bagged up many of the acrylic beads - like in the little flower earrings - and that will give you an even better bulk price. Stock up !!


PAPER
I have been putting out more 12x12 patterned paper and embellishments. Found a few more Valentine stamps. More things every day. (That's why I need to clear out & make room !!)

And this ... GORGEOUS seam binding !! I am cutting & packaging this week. Get 10 yards for $2.99. The colours are just delicious !! It ties beautifully and can be inked or stamped. The white can easily be dyed with spray inks, markers, or stamp pads. Oh, it is fabulous !!


So that's what I have to tell you this week ... I am off with my red marker to find more items to clear out ... keep watching for updates !!


1 comment:

Reality said...

Hi like the sound of the 'Seam Binding' hope I can get in on Thur with Natalie. Carole L.