Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to the Normal Routine ... yay !!

So here it is 2013 ... and I am back to the usual routine ... making kits, unpacking new products ... and I like it ! Let's get started !!
** Sorry for the weird pictures all over the place ... having trouble adding photos this week. So I will have to leave what I was able to get posted . **

PAPER :
* Valentine's papers ... quite a few in stock now ... including Authentiques beautiful "Lovely" line and Jenni Bowlin's Red & Black Collection 2012


* hearts & glittery bits !!
* Simple Stories - "Snap Life" paper , journaling tags, envelopes, 6x6x pads












* cute dog themed paper on kraft from Canvas Corp










* October Afternoon "Farm Girl" and "Farm House" + cute embellishments



* Reminisce "Jungle-iscious" ... crazy bold colours on one side & more natural on the other side ... you choose !












BEADS :
The suppliers are just re-opening now so nothing really new but I am always finding things I forgot to unpack ... lol.

KIT OF THE WEEK :



This week's kit features Cosmo Cricket's paper line "Art Angel" . I love the soft colours & delicate patterns. The tags in each kit vary but they are all from the same accessory packages. Super cute ! The cards have general messages on them ... just life loving sentiments ... so you can easily make them into friendship, birthday, thank you, or just thinking of you cards. Just add your sentiment inside ! You get all the materials, ready to assemble, for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved !!

TIP OF THE WEEK :
Here's a little tip for you ... I like to have a pair of scissors JUST for ribbon. That way they don't get dulled and ruin the ribbon. How to remember which ones are for ribbon ? I tie a little snippet to the handle. Ribbon on handle = ribbon scissors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have anymore of these kits available?
Save me one if you can ?

Thank you,
Sasha Jardine