Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year !

Time to reflect, time to dream, time to plan ... it's New Years !
2012 brought with it lots of creativity, new friends, huge happiness and great sadness. New friends were made and wonderful ones were lost.
 So as we wind down this year, I would like to thank you all for your support each week. Every week I hear kind words and see happy faces ... and it makes work a pleasure. I have the best customers ... actually you all feel like friends ! I see some of you every week, some even every day, and some a few times a year ... and it is always like old friends dropping in for a visit. A lot of laughter is shared here at Classic Hobbies and even a few tears. We sometimes get loud & crazy ... and it is so darn fun !! lol ! I always think of joy when I think of the store. So thank you !
And what is in store for 2013 ? None of us really know but we can all dream, plan, hope, and wish. I always see New Years as a clean slate, an empty page ... ready to be drawn on ... a fresh start. I hope to expand the kit side of the business and concentrate on more videos & how tos. I want to add more mixed media products and invite others to explore that world. I am going to try to spend less time doing "business stuff" and more time being creative. I have big dreams ... and I hope to share them with you !
So, as this year slips away, I wish you all the best of health & happiness in 2013 and thank you for all you have been to me in 2012. Cheers !

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year too Pam..I always enjoy my visits with you , enjoy your creativity and looking forward to more ..

"Mom"

pam said...

Aw, thanks "Mom" !!