Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

And Now it is December ...




Hi everyone !
The days 'til Christmas are ticking by ... hard to tell though by the warm rainy weather we are having .
But whether it looks like it or not, Christmas is on it's way ! Here are a few more products, projects, and ideas for the holidays ...
Don't forget ... Saturday will be a fun day here at Classic Hobbies ! You can make a lovely (and easy !!) wire wrapped ring for just $2 from 10am to 12 noon. Or make several ! And there will be Christmas shopping sales ... good ones ! I can't even give you a hint as I haven't decided yet but check back here after 5:30 on Friday for details ... I will have made up my mind by then !!
And hot cider ... if that helps seal the deal . lol.
PAPER :
* more lovely Christmas paper . Great backgrounds !

* "Winter Frost" from We R Memory Keepers ... adorable !! Such soft gentle colours !











I loved this paper so much, I went home & made a kit for this week with it !!








* more stamps














* restocked on Christmas Red Stickles, corner rounders, Ranger Multi Matte Medium ( oh, I love this stuff !!), red & green cardstock.
* some totally FAB peppermint  diecut sheets !! Love it !















BEADS:
* great crystals from Swarovski ... drops, top drilled bicones, rounds ... inspired me to play around a bit ... lots of samples. You can go full on sparkly wreath or just a few strung on a sterling silver hoop for a simple but elegant look. And look at those drops combined with a bow from Tierra Cast ... so pretty !


* I have TWO HUGE boxes that I am unpacking right now ... trust me there will be lots of new beads !!

KITS :

* Card Kit : This week's card kit uses the "Winter Frost" line from We R Memory Keepers ... it is so pretty !! You will get the materials , ready for assembly, for all three of these easy cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved .SOlD OUT ! Sorry !

* a super cute decoration ... really quick & easy to assemble. It would make a nice little teacher, co-worker, or neighbour gift . Or a just because gift ! Get the supplies (everyhitng except the glue !) for only $3.99 ! Choose from PEACE, JOY, or JOLLY on your background.









Here it is all packaged up ... now that I see it, I think it would be a great gift as a KIT (unassembled) for a creative friend !! Size (without the hanger) is 5" wide by 8" high.



* Remember these ornaments ? I made them last year using some cute little stamps from Inkadinkado that were only $1.99. I stamped & coloured in a little bit on each one with coloured pencils or Stickles. Then I assembled them. Well, I found a few packages of the materials to make the ornaments .. precut & ready to assemble. Each package will make 3 double sided ornaments or 6 single sided for just $5. I have lots of stamps to choose from but only a few materials kits.


* Swarovski Crystal Christmas Earrings and Pendants ... okay, I am as fully stocked as I am going to be ! I have all the colours of trees now, including Vitrail (one of my favourites), Frosted Matte (snowy beauty), Clear AB & Clear , and all the lovely shades of green. I have a FEW snowmen, both pearl & crystal but not many. I was only able to get a few of the pieces to make the hats so the supply is very limited. There are also more angels ... the smaller angels sold out last week... but I put together more kits this week.





* Santa Hat Earrings ... another Swarovski Crystal combination. These earrings are made with the beautiful Artemis cones in Magma Red and are $6.99.

No comments: