Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Busy Week ... full of wonderful new things !

Good Morning !
On Monday I worked at home making the card kits for the next few weeks. On Tuesday I came in to see THIS ! Yikes !

So, as you can guess, there is a lot of new product . Here is just SOME of it. (lots of pictures !)
I am down to the last 2 1/2 boxes ... phew !

PAPER :
* Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies & Embossing Folders ... for Christmas.

 Beautiful designs. And, in case you celebrate a bit later than the rest of us - the Hallowe'en dies arrived too. :( A bit late. But the Christmas ones are so super, I am getting over it ...lol. Most of these new products also come with a FREE Talking Tag. It is a new product that combines QR codes and cell phones ... and since I use neither, I will post a video link from Sizzix later explaining it. ;)
* More Sizzix holiday embossing folders ... also including a Free Talking Tag.

* Really fun stamps !!

Who doesn't need a Tutu Toad ??!  The vintage car and little boy are great for "man and boy cards" . I myself love the little mime. Inexpensive too !
* More Christmas stamps and a great mask from Studio Calico's Mister Huey line ... as well as the Mister Huey mists (not shown).

Just lay the mask on your card & give it a spritz or rub on ink and *voila !* - a beautiful starry background !
* Crate paper's "Sleigh Ride" ... love their Naughty & Nice list ... I wonder how poor Rupert & Penelope feel about it ? And look at that sweet retro deer paper !

* Kaiser Craft flocked paper on the left. The other 2 are American Crafts ... love the holly on kraft.

* Creative Imaginations ... bold, bright, graphic !

* Studio Calico, Fancy Pants, and Doodlebug

* Jenni Bowlin Christmas paper ... vintage & sweet.

* Pink Paislee's new line "City Sidewalks" ... a pretty pink frosty vintage style. Lots of great embellishments - ephemera, banners, glittery snowflakes, tags, pages and more.

* A cool die from Sizzix ... it cuts a door !!! Imagine that with a great wreath on the door ... open the door to see the holiday wish ! It could be used for any occasion though ... possibilities, possibilities !

* More stamps ... great verses for inside cards ! And much less blurry in real life ... lol. Also music & funny greetings .


* Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps. I had sold out of these originally - never even got a set myself ! So they are back and I love them !!

The stamps on the right are larger and are all Christmas. the ones on the left are smaller and are Fall, Hallowe'en, and Christmas - 4 designs for each. And , while the set is $35.99, you are actually getting 12 stamps !! A great deal ! I love them stamped on little tags ... awesome !
* Here is a plain tag stamped with the small Blueprints stamp. I used black embossing powder ( in stock from American Crafts) for added impact. Then I inked the stamp and added some colouring and Stickles. Too cute !

* Stickers for card makers who don't want to stamp ...











* Masks, masks, and more masks ... love them !!

* Graphic 45 "A Place in Time" ... this is so beautiful ! I think we should make calendars !

I have all the 12x12 papers as well as the 12x12 Calendar Foundation pages, stickers, and 8x8 pads. You could use the Graphic 45 chipboard stand up albums with this paper to make fabulous calendars. If you are making a calendar, I have a special deal for you ! The paper is $1.15 per sheet but if you buy 1 of each of the 12 monthly Foundations and one of each of the monthly Cut Aparts (that's 24 sheets), I will sell them to you as a package for $22. That's less than 92 cents per sheet ! Let me know if you want the deal - I'll make up a package for you !
(As the months sell out, I probably won't re-order - or may not be able too - so it would be a good idea to get a package if you want the whole year.)
* A lot of the projects that I see on Pinterest (did you know I was a Pinja ??!) use wide burlap/jute banding with finished edges. I wanted some ! So I found a roll and I am sharing ... maybe because I had to buy a HUGE roll ..lol. Anyway, it is 99 cents per yard if you need some !

* Tim Holtz Tote Bags ... big roomy tote bags made of canvas with pockets and a zippered closure. Also a flat bottom. They are only $19.99 but I only have a few !!

* And there is more but I think you need to come in and see for yourself !

BEADS :
I have a HUGE box that I am unpacking and will get as much of it out as possible.
Here is a quick list of what's inside ...
* head pins, eye pins, jump rings, toggles, bails, lobster claws, ear wires, chandelier earrings, lever back earwires, studs, bead caps, cones, crimps, stringing wire, neckchains
* lantern beads, fire polished beads, machine cut crystal beads, atlas beads
* fluorite, cape amethyst, aqua quartz, aventurine, jasper, bamboo coral
* beading books
* pliers, cutters, crimpers
* bracelet display racks, earring cards, earring racks
* wire
* apoxy sculpt
* Amazing Goop ! and other glues
* sterling silver chains
I will do my best to get as much unpacked as possible.
Christmas earrings & pendant kits are coming soon !

Card Kit :
This week's kit includes a die cut accent, an envelope & tag, and a tree made of fabric tape ... get all the materials & instructions for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved ! Thanks !!
(die cuts & envelopes vary in each kit ... but are all cute !!)
 
 

No comments: