Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Quick Project !! (really !)

I saw a fussy cut tag on Graphic 45s blog and loved it ... so I had to try something like it. They used 8x8 paper but I didn't want to open up a whole pad of paper for a few pieces so I decided to use the 12x12 paper instead. So I snipped away and cut out the Nutcracker and then mounted him on black card stock and trimmed him again. I find the black adds definition. . I used a large tag and added layers of paper & trim. The "Nutcracker Sweet" tag was covered with my new obsession, Rock Candy Distress Stickles. I added gold Stickles to the uniform trim, a flat back crystal to the nutcracker's hat, and Glossy Accents to his boots. Then all the pieces were adhered , ribbon was added ... and I like it ! And it was very simple & quick ! Next ....

1 comment:

Lynn said...

your "sister" might like that tag on her gift - must see if I can make it.