Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallowe'en !

Hi !
I thought I would quickly post this week's kit ...  I posted it on FB an hour ago and they are going really fast so I wanted to be sure my blog readers had a chance to get them too !
Leave a comment if you want one !
All materials for all 3 cards - papers & diecuts may differ but they are all from the same collection (Turtle Dove by Kaiser Craft) and are all really pretty !! All for only $5.
SOLD OUT !

P.S. look carefully at my samples ... notice anything strange ????
My ornaments are UPSIDE DOWN !!! lol !
Okay ... and now I am back to quickly post a few more things ...

BEADS :
I have been unpacking a HUGE box and I have another arriving Friday ... so here's a QUICK PEEK ! And I will tell you that most of it will be in trays on a table ... I haven't found room yet to hang them but I figured it was better to get it out as soon as possible . I'll deal with the hooks later !
* over 250 strands of SPARKLY SPARKLY crystals ... 4mm and 6mm ... and only $2.99 strand !!! Great for all your Christmas gift projects & craft sale items. Sparkle AND save !!
 

* 20+ colours in Miyuki cube beads in 3mm and 4mm .. all but 2 colours are only $2.99 per vial.


* aluminum wire in 12 gauge in several colours including Christmas colours.
*  18 gauge aluminum coloured wire
* Artistic wire in 18g, 20g, 22g, 24g, 26g, and 28g. More arriving Friday.
* tube clasps for 3, 4, 5, and 7 strands in various metals.
* silk stretch beading cord.
* beautiful Preciosa crystal pendants ... only $7.99 each. Gorgeous !!

* waxed cotton
* smaller bobbins for Kumihimo ... 50 cents each !
* stardust crimp covers in various colours
* 8mm stardust beads ... so pretty !!
And more to come !!!

PAPER :
* 25% off Hallowe'en kits
* 40% off remaining Hallowe'en paper & embellishments
but only this week ... then they dis-a-ppear ... bwahaha !!! BOO!
And in transit I have ... Sizzix, Graphic 45, Ranger, Carta Bella, and more !!!

Okay, I am off to keep unpacking ... stop in !! Lots of fun stuff !


No comments: