Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lots to Do !

UPDATE :

New Hallowe'en Stamps ... only $1.29 each !!

 
Bird Song paper, diecuts, stickers, 8x8 pads, stamps from Graphic 45.
http://www.g45papers.com/products/bird-song-category


Hallowe'en tags ... from 70 cents each ... imagine them tied to treat bags !

 Stamps ... sentiment set contains 27 stamps for $22.99 and the 7 Gypsies sets are $4.99 each. 

Basic Grey's ASPEN FROST ... love the birch bark paper !!

ON SALE ... $34.99 ... 2 only. 


Hi everyone !
Well ... I have so much to do !! I just got back this morning at 1;30am from Toronto so I am waaaay behind ! I did make some card samples for a kit last week so I will make the kits up tonight and have them ready tomorrow. Aside from that I am just going to get unpacking !! I came in this morning to find FIVE BOXES piled up - 3 beads and 2 paper & stamps !!! So I really need to get cracking - I will post updates !!
Here is this week's card kit ... all the materials for all 3 cards for $5. I think the "memory" card would be great with either a hand written memory or an old photo from a past Christmas added.
 
So ... that's all for now ... I need to unpack !! But keep watching here for updates and come in to see for yourself !!! And hopefully this weekend, I'll get caught up and have a few samples to show next week ... take care & make something !!!

No comments: