Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Quick Kit Update !

Hi everyone !
Just thought I would leave a quick post ... I reworked the beads form the patina necklace from a few weeks ago, added a few beads, and came up with this bracelet. I have done up some kits with the beads I have left ... I have 4 kits only... include all the supplies & a colour photo to work from (beads, caps, wire, crimps, clasp, crimp covers) ... for $9.50.
work
Leave me note (here or on Facebook) if you want a kit saved !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

Can you put a kit aside for me?

Thanks
Shelley K.

pam said...

Sure will !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
it was this weeks card kit I was looking for and think I wrote my note in the wrong place...oops....

Shelley K

pam said...

oh Shelley, so sorry but they are all gone !