Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Week & More Changes ...

Hi !! Well here we are at the Thanksgiving weekend ... hard to believe it's here already !!
So by then end of today ... whenever that happens !! ... I will have filled a wall in the first room with accessories to the paper that is in the racks ... stickers, brads, die cuts, embellishments. So you can choose your paper & then see what is available to go with it. The stamps are being moved - all of them - to a bigger space at the back of the store . They will all be in one place ... and by next weekend the ink & all the stamping supplies will be there too. For this week , there will be boxes in the back ... Maya Road ... waiting to move to a new spot. Sorry ... can only get so much done each week. I am looking forward to an extra day this weekend to borrow someone a little stronger than I am to help me move the shelves and tables. Next week it should all come together !!!
Here is the Kit of the Week !! It's a gift bag and 4 gift tags.
Photobucket
There are 4 different gift bags ... if you want a kit saved, let me know which one you would prefer.
Photobucket
Photobucket Sepia Family
Photobucket Green Family
Photobucket Red Family
Photobucket Blue Family
The supplies - precut & prestamped- for the bag & tags are the usual $5. Maybe you should collect all four ? !!

And here's a few quick Hallowe'en projects ... they are made using the Tim Holtz Hallowe'en Words stamp (he also has a Christmas one) . The first is on a decorated gift bag while the second is stamped right on a plain paper lunch bag. Both would be pretty great filled with treats !!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I am working on a Hallowe'en banner and will post pictures as soon as I finish it ... it's really cute and quick. The basis of it is a Pink Paislee kit for $5.99 and I just added some black cardstock, tulle, and a few crystals. I like it !!
Well ... that's it for this week . I need to get those two walls done and package up this week's kit. By next week the paper renos will be done and I will start on renovating the bead area. I also have a few great projects up my sleeve for the beaders !!!
Hope you all have a good long weekend and a great turkey dinner ... enjoy a piece of pumpkin pie too !!!

1 comment:

Lyngo said...

Hi Pam..I hope this does not show up twice..I had a hitch someplace.
Please save me the "Green Family" please.
See you next week.

thanks;
Lynn