Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a Tim Holtz Fest !!!!

Hi everyone !!!
As you know, I have been gathering {hoarding} Tim Holtz and Ranger products. They have been arriving in dribs and drabs since December. I wanted to wait til I had EVERYTHING and I may now ... but even if I don't ... it is going out there for you all to see, touch, use, and enjoy !! The products are soooooo fun and really allow you to find your inner artist !! I had so much fun experimenting this week ... my table was covered in projects !! I told Charlie (aka Feedman) that I FINALLY felt like I had accomplished what I had hoped to this week ... mind you I worked Saturday night, all day Sunday, Sunday night, Monday, Monday night, Tuesday, Tuesday night, and then today ... all to be ready to open tomorrow and have samples. (BUT there still are tons of samples I want to do !!!) But that seems like a bit of a tough schedule to follow ... not sure I like that aspect of it !! ;) But it was fun !! Last night at 10pm I was baking ... tiny little clocks out of Shrink film !! ( had forgotten about them !!) Anyone hoping for cookies was disappointed !! lol !!
So without further ado ... here are a few projects !!

KIT OF THE WEEK ...
This was really fun !! You will get to use the 7 Gypsies collage tissue, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon & hanger, Grunge paper flowers, Maya Road trinkets ... fun stuff !! And I made a little clock for each kit with Shrink Film which I also have for sale . It's amazing !! Stamp, punch/cut, bake ... and voila !! Photobucket
** NOTE : the card does not come pre-stamped so you can add whatever quote you like. I will have my stamp here though if you do want that particular quote. **
Here are a few details ... I added Distress Stickles to my flower ... even distress needs to sparkle a bit ... !
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So this kit is in limited numbers ... let me know if you want a kit saved. I haven't saved any this week as the regulars are usually card people . It will be the first who ask who will get them. I think you will really enjoy playing with this kit. It sells for $7.50.

Products ... think Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, Ranger , Maya Road ... fun & fabulous !! Everything form paper to glues & paints to tons of little "bits" that make projects so unique. I will have all the items in packages but also opened up and selling the pieces individually Flea Market Style !! Maybe you only want one book plate and a few hangers ... that's fine !! It's a great way to try new things. I will also be selling the Tim Holtz papers - card stock (distress & Adirondack) , patterned paper, grunge paper, kraft resist paper, and glassine paper - by the sheet as well as by the package. ... only 80 cents persheet !! If you love a product , buy the whole package ... I'm offering 20% of all whole packages of products from Tim Holtz, Maya Road, and 7 Gypsies.

Samples ...
PhotobucketPhotobucket WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
A 7 Gypsies album ... still have more to do but it has been quick & fun !! I may do up packages for this in the next few weeks if anyone is interested. (Once I get this one finished !!)

Claudine Hellmuth ... she has some great products out through Ranger ... her stamps are a lot of fun. Each design comes in 2 forms - foam & clear acrylic. You can use them individually if you want. But TOGETHER they are awesome !! You stamp with the foam first using either paint or ink ( I tried both) . Let the image dry. Then stamp over it with the acrylic stamp to add the outlining. I love them because they have a slightly offset registration so it looks like old printing from the 50s. The designs are bold and very graphic ... and just plain fun.
PhotobucketHere are some cards and tags I made using the stamps and her great paints.
Photobucket
I also used her paints, Multi Medium, stamps and Sticky Back Canvas to make this collaged wall hanging. It was a lot of fun !! I may do this as a workshop if anyone is interested. I hope to make a few smaller ones in the next few weeks.
Photobucket
Here is the Glassine Paper ... after it has been run through my machine in an embossing folder ... nice ... and then made into flowers. ♥ I'll try a few other ideas for next week ...
Photobucket
A card using the Kraft Resist paper and a few Tim Holtz trinkets and Maya Road bits... a manly card !!
Photobucket
And the adhesive backed foil ... oh my !! Be still my heart !! Run that through in an embossing folder ... can I do enough it to make a ceiling in the kitchen ??? Imagine a snowflake folder ???? wow. It can also be coloured with alcohol inks ... but I was so in love with it, I left it as is. Again, I'll try inks next week.
Photobucket
Ranger Memory Frames ... these have jewelry potential as well. Just pop open the frame, make a little collage or sandwich special paper between 2 pieces of glass, close it up and you are ready to roll !! I also have thin metal tape so you can make them with just the little pieces of glass ... I see pendants, Christmas tree decorations ... so much !! More future projects ... I told you I still had lots more I wanted to try ...

Maya Road ... loads of fun chipboard pieces ... butterflies (I coloured one using the Tim Holtz Distress Stains - so easy - and then glittered with some Stickles) , cameos, garden pieces, weather ... canvas banners & pieces, wooden spools & buttons. acrylic dangles ... soooo much !!

Well ... I've talked enough ... trust me, there is lots to see this week !! Drop in !!

** Just a reminder ... if you want to put pictures of your beloved pets in the CAPS calendar, the deadline for photos is August 31st !!**

No comments: