Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another crazy week , Another kit !!

Hi !
Another crazy week, trying to get it all done !! Getting there !
Anyway, I have Week 7 in the Twelve Weeks of Christmas all kitted up and ready to go ... this week it is all about tags ... 8 tags and all the punched pieces, crystals, stamped bits, and ribbon to make them. And I will have blank tags for sale as well if you decide to make more .
Photobucket
I have put out new products ... Martha Stewart glitter ($1.99 per vial) , punches, stickers, as well as more ribbon ( scrunchy hand died beauties !!) and more paper from My Mind's Eye ... that gorgeous red & black glittery vintage Parisian style loveliness. And all sorts of little odds'n'ends.
Next week I am expecting Stickles (oodles of them !!), Distress Ink, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Glimmer Mist and Glim Glam, Stazon Inks, Prima, and Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology (this stuff is pretty exciting ... watch for it !!) and new Tim Holtz.
And then the following week Kaiser Craft, Sizzix, Inkadinkadoo Christmas Stamps, Queen & Co felt borders and bling, The Paperie Girls Tinsel & Twig, Cuttlebug, Prima, WE R Memory Keepers, Tattered Angels, punches, and Hero Arts. Deep breath. That's a lot !!

And, on the bead front ... the crystals just arrived today so I am getting them ready to go off tonight to a HELPER (YAY!!) to be kitted up so the Christmas Swarovski kits will definitely be ready NEXT WEEK. And then I am going to ask this wonderful person to help me weigh and bag the POUNDS of metal beads I have in many boxes ... and I see a light at the end of the bead tunnel !!! I will also be unpacking a BIG box of beads & supplies this afternoon ... who knows what could be in there ?! I say that because I have completely forgotten what I ordered ...!)
I made a sample crystal & chain necklace last night and am working on another so I will work on getting those supplies out as well.
All in all, it will be a busy next few weeks and there should be lots more eye candy !!
Remember ... this Saturday is the card challenge deadline !
And next Thursday & Friday is Cookies for C.A.P.S.
Have a good week !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam for all of your hard work, creativity and the terrific kits. All of the supplies sound GREAT !
EVERYONE APPRECIATES IT :)
I'm really looking forward to the new crystal earrings.
Abby.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, I haven't seen the new kits yet but if they are cards - could you please put aside 3 kits for me?

Lindeen