Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HELP !!!! I'm buried in boxes of STUFF !!!!

I am quickly becoming OVERWHELMED by all that needs to be unpacked, priced, weighed, sorted, counted, sampled, etc ... YIKES !!!! I have many boxes of beads ... with THOUSANDS of items in each box. There is paper & sparkles and stickers and rub ons ... and so much more ! So I have just put my head down and plowed through ... but I have only made tiny little inroads so far. Oh well ! That just means exciting new things EVERY DAY !!!

Monday I made a sweet little FALL banner out of the new Making Memories Apple Cider line ... this is a beautiful fall themed varnished paper ( shiny parts !) and it comes with lots of great accessories. I also have their Christmas line in there somewhere but haven't come across it yet !! ( One season at a time !!).

Tuesday I sorted through a big box of product & priced it. Then I sorted through another box and didn't price it ... next week. Then I made up kits for the banners.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(and it is much cuter than the photo shows ... I am not taking good pix these days !!)
Oh ! Here's a tip ... I wanted nice glittery letters so I took old letters that were patterned & all different colours. Then I put a piece of 2 sided ScorPal tape on each one, peeled off the backing paper , and dumped on the glitter. Perfect letters without all the mess of glue. Love it !!
Photobucket
And a few little tags using a cupcake punch. How easy are they ?? Punch the cupcakes, wipe on a little Stickles, stamp Happy Birthday and you're done !!

Wednesday ( today) I weighed & bagged THOUSANDS (and I am NOT exaggerating!) of metal beads, beadcaps, spacers, and lobster claws. I have the cutest little tiny gunmetal rondelles all studded with teeny tiny crystals ... oh my ... they make me want to make them into a vintage style bracelet !! I put out new Chinese crystals. I bagged up more crystal rondelle spacers. I am now heading to the seedbead cabinet to fill up that poor depleted raggedy looking seedbead rack.


So that's a quick glimpse of some of what is new ... I decided it would be better to actually get it out than to talk about it !! I'm off to keep unpacking ... please stop in to see what's new !!


P.S. I'm baking tonight ... tomorrow is Cookies for CAPS ... I am trying out a new recipe "Better than CRACK Brownies " ...

P.P.S. Its almost September (WAHOO !!) so get ready for a whole bunch of new products, new samples, kits, some great promotions, and the Twelve Weeks of Christmas. Fall is FUN !!!

No comments: