Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New New New !!!

So this is a funny, split-up week ! Open Thursday, closed Friday, open Saturday. A long weekend for many. So ... I have decided to save all the AMAZING new stuff for next week ... and the Challenge ... the extra closed days will help me get it all ready.
But ... let me give you a few hints ...

* loads of new semi-precious beads .
* new Preciosa crystal strands.

* 3 new lines from Pink Paislee paper ... and all the wonderful beautiful gorgeous accessories (can you tell that I LOVE these papers ??)
* stamps and more stamps
* "Let's Make Cards !"
* Bind-it-All and lots of fun accessories
* ink & sprays & wax & paint & embossing ... oh so much. And samples & demos.
* lots of great new stuff !!

* The Monthly Challenge ... check here next Thursday !!!

* kits for sale
* jewelry, cards, etc ... being sold here.

* a weekly project (*gulp* ... now that I've put that out there, I hope I can pull it off !!)

So April is a fresh new month with some fresh new changes here !! Watch for great new products, new samples, projects, contests, sales ... lots new !!

HAPPY EASTER !!!!!

No comments: