Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 11th ...

My updates get skimpier every week ... I must work on that !! I have been working really hard on some projects that should start to materialize in March or April so the time flies by ...

BEADS ... lots more beads ... gorgeous strands, findings, great textured little metallic colour glass beads in antique colours, tiny little silver star spacers , sparkle sparkle sparkle !!!
ooh ... I just unpacked some strands of Preciosa crystal ... they are a 8" strand of 22 6mm bicones separated by 3mm bicones ... for $5.99 ... and they are sooo beautiful !!

PAPER ... still waiting for an order but I have PRE-ORDERED all kinds of wonderful things !! Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Tim Holtz, Maya Road, Tattered Angels, My Mind's Eye - LUSH, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Sizzix, 7 Gypsies, ... and more ... it will start to roll in over the next month. Watch for updates !!
Next week (hopefully) watch for binder mechanisms ... you can turn a beautiful old hardcover book into an album or a cookbook or a journal or ... you get the idea !!

Coming soon ... here are some of my projects ...
KITS : cards, mini albums, recipe books, altered framed words ... working very hard on these !!
JEWELRY : kits
FINISHED PRODUCTS ... I will be selling jewelry (the problem now is that each piece gets purchased before I have a chance to get enough together ...), finished cards and mini albums, framed pieces, my samples, etc ... OR ... there will be kits for most of the items if you would prefer to make them yourselves !! This is a long process but I am hoping by April that I will be rolling along !!

>>> FEBRUARY 25th >>>> Cupcakes for C.A.P.S. ... with my niece as "Guest Baker" ... the cupcakes will be UBER CUTE !!! She has promised a variety with , of course, puppies & kittens !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that gorgeous green bracelet that I covet still available for sale? The one with the magnetic clasp...fingers crossed...

Jill

pam said...

I think it will be !!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!
Jill