Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Christmas Everyone !!

Photobucket
Packaging
okay ... you've baked the cookies, made the chocolates, made jewelry & cards ... now. How do you finish them ? Well, with beautiful packaging , of course !

I have just what you need !!
Photobucket
*Bakery Bags ... these bags are waxed inside so they are perfect for cookies, popcorn, any kind of food. They close with little metal bendy ties and even have a little window to show off your homemade goodies ... or candy from the bulk store ... You could even package ribbon for a crafter, bird seed for a bird enthusiast, dog cookies, nuts'n'bolts for a handyman ... limitless !!
*Glassine Bags ... for individual cookies or squares, small loaves of fruitcake... or package up a handful of homemade tags or cards ... perfect !!
Photobucket
* Chinese Take Out boxes in 2 sizes and colours ... last year I put small bags of caramel corn in these boxes, tied them with a ribbon and added a small stamped tag. Or buy bulk candy & fill the boxes. Easy ! Great little gifts for neighbours, customers, delivery people ...
Photobucket
* Kraft Gift Bags ... these are great for almost anything ! Stamp on them, glue on old Christmas cards or paper, or leave them plain.
Photobucket
* Tags ... small and large ... stamp on these or glue on paper & ribbon.
* Ribbon ... I have lots of ribbon ...
* Jewelry Boxes ... square or long bracelet size ... the perfect way to show off your beautiful creations !

Photobucket
* Card Boxes ... make an assortment of cards and package them in one of these great clear top boxes. I also have the envelopes for cards if you need those ! The boxes are also really nice for pieces of jewelry or to package a set ... earrings & necklace ..

The right packaging is the perfect finish to a thoughtful gift !


**********************************************

I am open the regular hours this week . Next week I will be open the 24th until 2pm. Closed the 25th and 26th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pam!!! I just have to have some of those bakery bags and some of those clear card boxes!!!!
Let's hope I can remember to come in before leaving for Newfoundland this weekend!!!

Happy Holidays!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Pam,
I'm like Jill, I wish I could make it in!
I really miss you and Valerie.
Happy Holidays!
Abby