Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ooooo ... just a quick one this week !

Wow ... the month/week/day has flown by so quickly. I have just a quick update today but will try to have more next week !
BEADS
I am currently unpacking a box of beads & supplies so I am restocked on : headpins, stringing wire, memory wire, clasps, jumprings, eyepins, earring hooks, etc...
I have more of the Peacock beads - especially in some beautiful blues . Pretty excited about those !
A lot of you have been looking for the fine curved tubes that I used to make that double tube strand bracelet with the large oval stone. I haven't been able to get them but I did just get some that are a wee bit smaller in sterling silver. They do cost more but are not in the crazy price range by any means. They are $1.35 per tube.
Also in this box is CHAROITE , a beautiful vibrant purple semi precious stone .
And I have more of the vintage style beads individually and in strands, glass brick beads in nice strong colours , skull charms, and hopefully more snowman hats !
Somewhere in the box are the makings of the crystal snowman hats for the earrings. It will be probably Friday before I get those kits put together but I am trying to get them together as soon as possible. Then I need to order more tree parts !
PAPER
I am in the process of trying to order Glitter Ritz ... an amazing product. The sparkle is unbelievable !! I hope to have news next week about that !!
So that's all for now. New paper products next week as well as hopefully some more sample products. I also have the Karen Foster Advent Boxes on their way here - quantities are limited so let me know if you want one ... or more !!
Thanks & hope to see you this week !!
Have a happy and fun Hallowe'en !!
30 Day Challenge Update
Day 21 : Hallowe'en tags
Day 22: die cutting Hallowe'en bag toppers
Day 23 : making Hallowe'en medals , stamping & assembling Hallowe'en Bag toppers & treat bags
Day 24 : finishing the Treat Bags and other signs, table decorations, punched skulls
Day 25 : worked on an album & a Hallowe'en gift bag and it was late at night so it may be a bit crooked ... OOPS Sara !!
Day 26 : worked with Glitter Ritz ... mmmmm
Day 27 : made a Thomas Kincaide card with sepia ink & Glitter Ritz warm highlights
Day 28 : more Glitter Ritz with Scor Pal tape ... awesome !!
Day 29 : Corn Maze album
Day 30 : candy apples & stamped tags

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam.
What are the Karen Foster Advent Calender Boxes like, and how much do they cost?
If you put a picture up, I may need 2.
I could pick them up on Thursday.
Could you call me this weekend if you have the time please?
Thanks very much.
Abby

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam. I found the calender on the Foster site.
I would like ONE please.
Also,if you bring in the paper and the 3D dimensional topping shown on the site, I would like that also.
Could you give me a call to confirm this please when you have the time?
Thanks.
I'm REALLY looking forward to this project.
Abby

pam said...

Hi Abby !
The calendars won't arrive until next week . The other items are not on order ... paper & toppers. I'll put one aside for you !! I will also have the scalloped edge book and maybe the recipe stand. Watch for an update next week !!