Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DAY 5 of 31

Hello !
Made something last night ... I unfolded & recovered a take out box for Hallowe'en. It was pretty easy. I just had to patch the paper on the flaps as it is a bit wider than 12" but really no problem ! Then, instead of putting the handle back on, I just added sparkly brads. It needs to be embellished next, and then maybe filled with branches like a vase or CANDY !!
Photobucket
(I may need to clean up my table next ...)
That's all I did but in my defense ... ( now it sounds like I think I'm on trial !!) I also did laundry, grocery shopped, made hot pepper jelly, cooked a pork stew for tonight, did dishes, and made some party reservations. Not bad for one night I think !!

No comments: