Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thursday Sept 17th ... and CHRISTMAS TREE EARRINGS!!!

BEADS :

Photobucket

Good news !! I have some of the Swarovski Christmas Tree Earrings kits done up !!


I have the following :

Emerald - earrings ... 8 kits

- pendants ... 3 kits

- extra large pendants ... 3 kits

Peridot - earrings ... 3 kits

- pendants ... 2 kits

Crystal - earrings ...4 kits

- pendants ... 2 kits

Crystal AB - earrings ... 3 kits

- pendants ... 3 kits

I am still waiting for more supplies . There will be Erinite and Vitrail kits as well as more of the above when I get my next order. I will also have kits for Crystal Snowmen, Swarovski Pearl & Crystal Snowmen, and Pearl Snowmen Earrings. But ... still waiting for some of their parts ...



PRICES :

Tree Earring kits ... $6.50 except Vitrail $7.75

Tree Pendant kits ... $5.00

X Large Tree Pendant kits ... $7.50



I am also unpacking more metal beads & findings.


ALSO ... I have left the same sales on for another week !! So you can save more this week on new paper & accessories as well as watch faces.
See you soon !

No comments: