Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New ... New ... New !!

Hi everybody !
I have some new stock this week. And I may be posting a project later this week too ... and hopefully new beads. Phew ! Busy week !!
Photobucket
How cute is this ??? This is a Maya Road album and what I think is the perfect go-with paper from Dream Street Papers. It is called Sam Seasons of Change and Sam Whoo-Hoo. The backs of the sheets are great woodgrain in a really nice brown or sage. BEE-YOO-TI-FUL .. Be-hoot-i-ful !! The stamps are new from Bo Bunny and the ribbon looks great with all the wonderful owl/tree stuff !! HOOT HOOT !!!
Now , new from Bo Bunny for Christmas ... you can start your Christmas cards even though it is oh, 1000 degrees outside !
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is St Nick... a nice traditional range of colours with some great graphics. Love the brads !!
The other line is Tis The Season and it is more in the pale pinks & blues.
Photobucket
And here is Kitchen Spice. I wasn't going to order any non-holiday paper and then I saw this one. It speaks to me. It is so homey, so comforting, so kitchen of my childhood ! ( I am afraid that it probably speaks to my inner child of the 70's !!) Anyway, it is wonderful and would be awesome for a recipe book or file. The diecuts are actually recipe cards !! Sweet !!
Photobucket
I'll post more in a few days !!
( My big problem now is that the paper rack for the holiday paper doesn't arrive until the weekend so ... you may have to ask where the paper is !!)

No comments: